Thrive Creative Studio is looking for the right person or persons to join our fun and exciting studio as our Fall Intern! If you are a person who is dreaming of someday operating your own photography business, you will be fully immersed in the day to day operations of a photography business. You will learn invaluable insight and be an important part of our crazy fall senior portrait season. We shoot just about every day from September to November, so it is a perfect time for you to jump in and see what it’s all about.
What will a Thrive Intern do and learn:
- Data/client entry into client management software
- Packaging and preparing client orders
- Making reminder/pick up calls to clients
- Other fun stuff!
- Assisting on shoots
- Web site and social networks updating
- Some post production work
- Researching new products
- Having a blast!
Start Date: September 5, 2012
End Date: November 30, 2012
Location: At the Studio, 11690 Renner Blvd, Lenexa KS and on location for some shoots.
Hours: 12-15 hours per week, mostly afternoon & early evening hours (Closed on Sundays)
This is an unpaid internship, although it can be applied toward school credit if your university or school permits. The value of an internship cannot be measured. The running of a photography business consists of so much more than taking pictures and editing them. You will gain immeasurable insight into the functioning of a successful photography studio.
Just a couple of things that I am looking for in the right person:
- Great attitude! Someone positive and happy. You should be eager to learn and teachable. Your will be a representation of Thrive Creative Studio, so attitude is everything.
- Organized! Someone who has an eye for detail and likes to be organized.
- Creative! Someone who has a desire to be creative and work in a creative environment.
- Committed! Even though the hours are flexible, you should be someone who can make the internship a priority on your schedule and be committed to being here when expected.
If you are interested, please APPLY HERE. Application deadline is August 20, 2012. Thanks so much for your interest!